He just turned 16 weeks old on Tuesday, but we already know the things he loves and the things he doesn't love.
We'll start with his loves:
1. Jacob and I
2. Playing with/chewing on/licking our feet
3. Pouncing on his new friend - the broom
4. "Playing" with the cat (He's not yet aware that Mac doesn't like him very much)
5. Digging for "treasures" in the litter box
6. "The Wiz" w/ Michael Jackson and Diana Ross
7. His puppy food
8. Crawling under the bed (he's not yet aware that he will grow into a 2 ft. 60 lb. dog)
9. Dandelions (they are like built in toys in our yard)
10. Sleeping like this...
11. The new neighbor Lilly, a golden retriever who is 2 weeks younger than him.
Things he doesn't like:
1. Hearing the word "no"
We are having so much fun with him, even though he is ornery! I like to think he gets that from his "daddy.
Our nephew trying to keep the dog from jumping on him
That's a nugget --B